Oh, I will never forget the good times. Getting stuck in the mud on federal land on Christmas Eve. The long drives to and fro Atlanta and Roanoke, and the good converstions had. Ski trips to Snowshoe and the windey road to get there. Driving through a puddle so deep, mud covered my hood. Sitting 4 or even 5 wide with friends. Sitting on the tailgait along with great friends around the fire at Rick's. Driving in snow and ice, dragging Nathan on a knee board and almost killing Drew. My first announcement video. Spur of the moment roadtrip to Auburn. The countless oil changes every 3000. A few sets of new tires. Long, lonely drives at 3am just talking to God. Oh the memories. Oh the good times.
This is me expressing myself: A Musical Montage for Truck
It's also on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5msTNdAMto
If you have any good memories of my truck, speak now (post a comment) or forever hold your peace.
we used it as a kiddy pool driving around campus last year and it was a nice little aid in our prank war when I got to cover it in syrup and flour and throw a few open tuna cans in the back :) Sigh... love that truck :)
Wonderful Video... she deserved nothing less than a Bette Middler Tribute!
I hope the new owner realizes that he may buy the truck... but you get to keep the memories. (win-win)
Oh all those times that rather than moving your truck out of the way to drive mine... I'd rather just drive yours to where ever I was going... good times.
I never really knew Truck all that well, but I will say that Truck was a much better alternative to Chandler driving the lime green (new) VW Beetle that overheated every 400 meters. Thank you, Truck, for your reliability in the face of overwhelming femininity.