Dreams are a funny thing and I'm starting to pay attention to them a little more. My dreams have been quite vivid lately and I have tried to write some of them down. But, they always seem to fade more quickly than I can write them down.
Now this brings me to my passport. Yes, my passport. I lost my passport in September. Seriously, it was gone and I have been looking for it since. I figured I misplaced it in a box or notebook when I made the move from Georgia to Virginia. After 3 weeks of looking through boxes and notebooks, I still couldn't find it. One of the items I added to my to-do list for today was call and inquire about getting a replacement passport. But, last night, I had a dream where I found my passport. I vaguely remember that I found it in some type of sleeve within another compartment. It was a relief, but then I woke up. I thought to myself, how cool it would be if I found my passport based on that dream. As I sat down to check my emails the morning, I thought about the dream more. A sleeve inside of something else...hmmmm. Where could that be? I suddenly remembered that my backpack has a sleeve for a camelpack bladder inside the main pouch. I knew I had checked my backpack several times and I have reached into the sleeve many times because that's where I store my prayer cards when I'm out and about. But, I decided to double check it with stout pessimism, reached my hand inside, and found my passport.
Sweet.
awesome my friend. glad that worked out so well :)
well... looks like your dreams are coming true... congrats
When was that photo taken? It's creepy how close you are to your own photo.